REGIONAL CONNECTOR TRANSIT CORRIDOR
COST: $1.47 BILLION
- Provided static and dynamic geotechnical recommendations for the stations and cut and cover structures
- Geomechanical numerical analyses performed for the project to analyze seismic racking behavior of the underground structures
- Adjacent buildings settlement analyses due to deflection of the shoring. The analyses were used in support of development of building projection plan
GERALD DESMOND BRIDGE REPLACEMENT
CLIENT: Shimmick, FCC,
Impregilo J V
COST: $1 Billion
- Performed site-specific non-linear time history seismic analysis for main span structure.
- Served as Environmental compliance manager Contaminant plume modeling and analysis during the construction phase.
- Geotechnical Engineer of Record and review of seismic and foundation reports
STATE ROUTE 91 IMPROVEMENT
- Developed post advanced planning study geotechnical data reports for bridges.
- Provided daily review of design-build contractors submittals.
- All work performed under formal QA/QC program in accordance with ISO 9000.
- Provided quality control materials testing and inspection.
MTA EXPOSITION LIGHT RAIL PHASE 2
CLIENT: Parsons Brinkerhoff Design- Skanska-
Rados Joint Venture
COST: $1.5 Billion
- Materials evaluation of 1920’s brick arch tunnel under light rail road.
- Provided geotechnical recommendations for Expo LRT stations over Sepulveda Blvd. and centinela.
- Multiple Mechanical Stabilized Earth (MSE) light rail walls.
LAUSD DORSEY HIGH SCHOOL
CLIENT: Los Angeles Unified
COST: $28 Million
- Provided materials testing for Los Angeles Unified School District’ s First Design-Build Project.
- Geotechnical oversight provided through the construction.
- Quality control inspection services.
WORKS SUPERVISION FOR THE TICHIHAF
DAM WATER TRANSFER PROJECT IN
CLIENT: Ministry of Water Resources – National Dam and
COST: $3.8 MILLION
The Tichi-Haf water transfer system is a hydraulic complex consisting of the following main structures:
- the Tichi-Haf dam and an upstream pipe up to a treatment plant;
- a treatment plant with a production capacity of 1.5m3/s (130,000 m3/d) and chlorination stations;
- the major supply main (13 km length; 1,800 mm diameter steel pipe);
tunneling on 180 m on rivers crossing (over and under);
- reservoirs with capacities ranging from 1,500 to 10,000m3;
- valve chambers;
- electric equipment;
- two by-passes.
Relevant experience in Rural and Urban Water Supply and Sanitation, in Northern and Sub-saharian Africa