Transportation infrastructure is the backbone of economic growth. Since 1974, our team of global professionals has strived to incorporate the latest technologies, and provide advanced construction and operational expertise to maintain, improve and increase both the physical assets and institutional capacity necessary for comprehensive, sustainable results.
At present, we have successfully completed engineering design and construction supervision for over 35,000 km of roads in more than 30 countries. Our past projects range from high speed, limited access toll roads, to rural labor-based feeder roads.
To ensure the maintenance and continuity of project objectives, we are also committed to strengthening institutional infrastructure across stakeholders. Between developing community-oriented road safety training courses, to catalyzing Public-Private-Partnerships for greater private sector investment, our breadth of experience allows us to create tailored, innovative solutions to meet both client and community needs across all aspects of transport infrastructure.
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Supervision
- BOT/PPP/Design-Build Projects
- Tender Documents
- Operations & Maintenance
- Socio-Economic & Poverty Analysis
- Route Layout, Relocation & Surveying
- Environmental Management
- Traffic Engineering
- Network Planning & Investment Analysis
- Urban/Streetscape/Landscape Design
- Transport Policy
- Detailed Engineering Design & Design Review
- Highway/Bridge Construction & Rehabilitation
- Bid Documents & Procurement Assistance
- Contract Management
- Quality Control/Assurance
- Road Safety Audits & Action Plans
- Land Acquisition & Resettlement Monitoring
- Materials Management